Mark A. Sereni has been elected President of the Delaware County Trial Lawyers Association.
This organization’s mission is
- To uphold and defend the Constitution of United States and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- To promote the administration of justice for the public good.
- To advance the cause of those who are harmed and who must seek redress therefor.
- To uphold the honor and dignity of the profession of the law.
- To preserve the independence of the judiciary.
- To uphold and improve the adversary system and preserve and protect the right to trial by jury .
For more information, please contact Mark A. Sereni at 610-565-5700 or email@example.com.